This year is critical with may local and national races on the ballot. Be sure you are registered to vote by October 9th and vote early if you can. If you are out of town, be sure to request an absentee ballot no later than 7 days before election day.
October 17 - November 1
Early voting is open to any registered voter in the county. Any registered voter may vote at any one of the seven (7) early voting sites within the county regardless of their Election Day precinct of registration. All voters must present a Tennessee or Federal issued identification (even if expired) bearing the voters’ name and photo unless excluded under certain provisions of the law. (T.C.A. §2-7-112 (a)). First time voters who registered online or by mail must show proof of residential address before casting a ballot.
November 6, 2018 (Tuesday)
You will be voting in the General Election on 11/6 for the offices listed below:
- United States Senate
- United States House of Representatives (7th District)
- Tennessee State Senate (District 23)
- Tennessee House of Representatives (Districts 61, 63, & 65)
- State Executive Committee-23rd District (Democratic & Republican)
- City of Fairview - Mayor & One Commissioner
- Town of Nolensville - Mayor Two Alderman
- Town of Thompson's Station - Mayor & Two Alderman