Role Description: The primary and most important function of the Register's Office is the filing or recording of instruments that affect the legal status of real and personal property. The register also collects some revenue and may record or file powers of attorney and some official instruments (such as county official bonds and certain official reports).
- Incumbent: Sherry Anderson
- Qualifications: Resident of Williamson County
- Time Commitment (full- or part-time): Full-Time
- Salary/Stipend: $82,044
- Primary Election: May 3, 2022. Voters can select the Democratic or Republican primary ballot. Two candidates from each political party advance to General Election
- General Election: August 4, 2022. Voters choose 2 Commissioners for their county district
Sherry Anderson (Republican)