FSSD Board of Education (3 seats)
- Role Description: The FSSD Board of Education is a policy-making legislative body that provides the opportunity for the best and most appropriate education for all children entrusted in its care. Board Members have vote-casting responsibilities on policy for its jurisdiction, including management and control, budget preparation, purchasing, and more. FSSD School Board members are elected at-large to staggered four-year terms of office.
- Incumbent: All 6 current FSSD Board Members can be found here.
- Qualifications: Must be a citizen of Tennessee, at least 18 years old, a resident of the school district, a high school graduate (or G.E.D.), a registered voter in the county
- Time Commitment (full- or part-time): part-time
- Salary/Stipend: None
- Primary Election: May 3, 2022. Voters in even-numbered districts can select the Democratic or Republican primary ballot. One candidate from each political party advances to General Election
- General Election: August 4, 2022
Allena Bell (Independent)
Robin B. Newman (Independent)
Timothy Stillings (Independent)