- Role Description: The Governor of Tennessee is the chief executive of the state and is responsible for implementing state laws, overseeing the operation of the state executive branch, preparing a state budgets, and other duties. A Governor is eligible to serve two four-year terms.
- Incumbent: Bill Lee (elected in 2018)
- Qualifications:S. citizen of at least 30 years of age who has been a resident of Tennessee for at least 7 years upon election
- Time Commitment (full- or part-time): Full-Time
- Salary/Stipend: $194,112
- Primary Election (voters choose a Democratic or Republican ballot): August 4, 2022
- General Election: November 8, 2022
- Bill Lee