- Role Description: The state executive committee for the Democratic and Republican Parties of Tennessee are responsible for day-to-day operations of each party, respectively, at the state level and providing support to county parties. Each State Senate District is represented by a Committeeman and Committeewoman.
- Incumbents: Dr. Jenn Foley, Brandon Schexnayder (District 27, Democrats); Steve Allbrooks, Cyndi Miller (District 27 Republicans); Gregory Hanners, Vicki Hale (District 28 Democrats), Jim Looney, Angie McClanahan (District 28 Republicans)
- Qualifications: Registered member of the respective state party
- Time Commitment (full- or part-time): Part-time
- Salary/Stipend: None
- Primary Election (Voters choose a Democratic or Republican ballot): August 4, 2022
- General Election: November 8, 2022
- Seth James Campbell (District 28
- Gregory D. Hanners (District 28)
- Vicki S. Hale (District 28)
- No Candidates Qualified for District 27 so the TNDP Executive Committee will nominate and elect people to feel these roles when the current term ends in December.
- Steve Allbrooks (District 27)
- Cyndi Miller (District 27)
- Angie McClanahan (District 28)
- Julie Quan (District 28)
- No Candidate Qualified for District 28 Committeeman