- Role Description: The larger house of Tennessee’s bicameral legislature is the House of Representatives. The state is represented by one representative for each of its 99 House districts. Each representative plays a role in the process of lawmaking and adopting resolutions regarding virtually any issue concerning the state, country or world community. Representatives are elected to two-year terms, and all representatives are up for reelection at the same time.
- Incumbents: Sam Whitson (District 65, elected in 2016) and Todd Warner (District 92, elected in 2020)
- Qualifications: US citizen, at least 21 years old, a state resident for three years, and a resident of the county in which elected for one year immediately preceding the election.
- Time Commitment (full- or part-time): Part-time
- Salary/Stipend: $24,316
- Primary Election (Voters will choose a Democratic or Republican ballot): August 4, 2022
- General Election: November 8, 2022
- Steven Cervantes (District 61)
- Kisha Davis (District 63)
- Angela Hughes (District 92)
- No Candidate Qualified in District 65
- Gino Bulso (District 61)
- Jake McCalmon (District 63)
- Sam Whitson (District 65)
- Todd Warner (District 92)