- Role Description: The Representatives to the 5th and 7th Congressional Districts of Tennessee is one of the state’s nine (9) members of the U.S. House of Representatives, which, together with the Senate, make up the national bicameral legislature of the United States. Members of the House of Representatives are charged with passing federal legislation, among other duties.
- Incumbent: Jim Cooper (5th, Democrat) and Mark Green (7th, Republican)
- Qualifications: A US citizen for the past seven years upon election, be at least 25 years old, and (at the time of the election) be a resident of the state they represent.
- Time Commitment (full- or part-time): Full-Time
- Salary/Stipend: $174,000
- Primary Election (voters choose a Democratic or Republican ballot): August 4, 2022
- General Election: November 8, 2022
- Andy Ogles (5th)
- Mark E. Green (7th)